Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well it's Valentine's Day

And honestly I be in some hot water if I didn't say that I should be getting a gift, or finding some flowers, or some other crazy mad idea. Because honestly this is all about women. In fact my wife even told me so the first time we spent one together.

I don't care about that. Women, today is your day. I'm not really even sure we men get a day, and that doesn't matter either, because honestly its such a small price to pay, and if you love the person you're with, even smaller still. Tonight I plan to spend the evening with my wife, cuddled up next to her, or maybe more...who knows. The important thing to remember is she's happy, and that she knows that she is loved. No money required.

So get out there and make her happy today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed, and that is pretty much all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Well put!

The first day of the NFL season is about as close I get to a male version of Valentine's Day. :)

Mad Hatter said...

Yeah, Maybe. But honestly we men though we don't call it day, pretty much take days upon days off, Every ball game or race or anything really.

I might even let the Mrs.'s hold the remote tonight lol