Thursday, February 7, 2008

So That Didn't Last Long

I admit it, I tried to blog on that other site. I guess it is impossible not to really. The amount of ignorance is just too much not to really. One thing I have to say is that though the mind is willing to enter such conversations, the body is not. I'm not sure if/when that'll come back (or even that it will come back). This week has been hard. Its pretty much the first week back at work and there's nobody else, no help. Sometimes someone will approach me and expect the impossible even if I didn't have a stroke. When I meet those people now, all I can say is "I don't know" or "I can't help you". That's a little disconcerting, but I keep telling myself it will get better with time.

Think of it as once being able to communicate as a wise-cracking Bugs Bunny and being reduced to a bumbling idiot Elmer Fudd. Temporary. Thats what I keep telling myself. Still looking back at my writing, I can definitely see a difference. But even still, the ignorance I encounter is still dumber than me...

Very strange indeed.

No comments: