Monday, December 7, 2009

No... I Won't Go After All

Well, this past weekend was supposed to be one of Christmas parties and parades and general good will. What we got instead was a lot of rain, and a sick kid. Nothing we could do about either, I mean it is not anyone's fault. I think we have more parties yet to go to, more events to attend, yet more merry making to be had.

But still, I did miss it. Maybe next year. I hate saying that but, when you got kids, you just have to sometimes. A healthy kid is worth more than any party or parade... I think. I guess we could have just went out and about and left my sick kid with a babysitter, but we just don't swing that way.

I am thinking about a writing assignment for the month of December. More details on that as I think of it. :o)

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MY folks never got me a babysitter when I was an infant.They told me they just stayed home...and that "our child" came first before partying...
(in this way, you are much like my father was)
WOW...whatta concept, huh?

Bet'cha good money that could STILL work today with OTHER parents.