Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cradle Cap

Or as I like to call it... Mr. Hooper hair:



My littlest has got it, not really sure why, but all 3 of my kids suffered with it in their 1st year. Sorry little one, you have it too. Some internet research (the definitive source right?) says that she might not have Cradle Cap (witch I keep calling cradle crap... not on purpose, but anyway). It could be that what my daughter is going through is just normal, but my wife insists on taking any and all preventive measures.




And that in itself may cause the very problem we are trying to avoid. So you see, with some problems you are equally damned no matter which way you decide to go... so why worry about it? Well it is because we love the baby and we want what is best for her. So I guess we'll er on the side of "we tried to do everything."

No comments: