Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Show



So we went to my daughter's Christmas Show, that is the songbird (3-year-old). What can I say about it? Not much, I mean there were the requisite toddlers/preschoolers staring into space, deer in the headlights as it were. Nobody showed out, that is, nobody made a fool of themselves, for everyone to see. I must admit I'm a little let down by that.

Usually there is at least one kid hamming it up, and he/she feeds off of the parents laughing or whatnot and that only encourages it even more. But there was nobody in the ham category this year. My daughter tried, but couldn't, I understand I couldn't really make an ass of myself at that age either. Now wait until she's 25 or 30.... then we'll talk.

My other daughter, the littlest (and squeakiest) one, slept though the whole thing.


Maybe she has got this Christmas thing down already. LOL

No comments: