Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Lights

Now I know, we have some Griswaldian houses around here that like to decorate for the holidays. In particular, Dove Street...



But back in the day, back in New Orleans, first there was Al Copland (the founder of Popeye's Chicken).



There is also Christmas in the Oaks, at City Park which has turned into Celebration in the Oaks. I guess that is a more PC thing to call it. I have no movie of it, but it is a sight to behold, plus you can get out of your car and ride some rides, what more could you want?

There is something kind of like it in the Upstate of SC, it is inside of an animal park. Basically a zoo, all lit up. If you're interested check here... Hollywild Animal Park

I have been under the weather for the past few days, so this is a bit late. but I believe I'll be ok in time for Christmas, the rest of the family? Who knows...