Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Almost Done

Ok, so I'm about halfway through my whole holiday "thing". That is we have one place left to go, and it is quite a distance from here. On Wednesday we will travel up to Kentucky. It is to see my brother-in-law, my wife's brother. He is a great guy, who did a lot for us when I had my stroke, and as my wife puts it, "he has come out here a lot more than we've been up there" (never mind that we live in what some call paradise, but anyway).

So we are leaving, and not coming home until Sunday. A good vacation by all accounts. I won't have to pay for a hotel, we will get to see family... but not too long, and it isn't like there is anything better to do. Yes I know, we could go to the Bahamas or maybe Vail but hey, I'm cheap and nothing costs less than family. :o)

Can you say hee haw throw-down for New Year's... aw yeah...

No comments: