Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day... Sorta'

Below are some pictures of what the whole day meant to me...

So I'll start with Christmas Eve, a picture of my littlest, enjoying her Christmas dress (that her grandma got her).



Then I got a visit the big guy himself makes a Christmas eve visit (via the Bluffton fire department). Which is fine by me... but the more inquisitive child may ask "If Santa is on the fire truck, how will he give out presents?" Thankfully not a word was mentioned by any of my kids.



The Christmas tree with all of the presents underneath ...



Finally all of the Santa Claus stuff... before the kids see it. Ya' know, when parents feel they can't possibly give anything more.



and then the next day, Christmas, after everything has been open, if you know what I mean...


Oh yeah, I got those HD sunglasses, from my wife, (and most loyal reader) I'll be giving a full review later on, but she bought them as a gag gift. We'll see who the gag is on later. :o)

No comments: