Monday, September 14, 2009

So What Else You Got?

I know that everyone is all up in arms about healthcare, heck I am too. I still don't know what this will cost me, or what if anything it will or won't do. I'm frustrated and confused. Is this a healthcare bill or an insurance bill? Anyway I wonder sometimes about doctors.

You see my wife is on bed rest. That pretty much means, in the bed only get up to take a bath or go to the bathroom. That is it. And they want her to see them (the doctors) twice a week. So that means someone will have to drive her, and what about the waiting room? With no bed in there? Hmmm, last time we "waited" for over an hour. So that isn't bed rest or is it?

I find myself becoming more hostile towards anyone who is supposed to be "helping" me. I don't want to be that way, but it is slowly turning out that way. I guess they (the doctors) have to be so strict because if they weren't some dumbass would die or something, I won't, hell I can't.

When I told my wife "I'm like a cockroach, you really can't kill me." she said, "well that is a good thing, otherwise I would have never met you." I have at least 5 different near death experiences (bacterial meningitis, bicycle accident, car accident, diabetes, and stroke) not counting a whole lot more close calls (near accidents and such), and a naked, fat, black woman's ass in my face.

So whether or not this healthcare bill passes or doesn't I think I'll live. Because I've already had just about everything thrown at me, (I think) what else could they possibly do to me that hasn't already been done?

No comments: