Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two Weeks

So I've been on twitter now about two weeks. My take on it? It seems useful, but it also can be somewhat silly. Spammers are all over that medium. So if you take out the 'girls' that want a date or whatever I'd give it a low A or high B. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with twittering per say, but the spammers can ruin pretty much anything.

But it opens me up to what other people are saying/doing, kind of like that whole BT thing when it first started. It is easy is what I guess I mean, no blog to setup, no website to create or maintain, hell you can only say so much anyway, so it is golden. I really don't see how they are ever going to make money with it, but that is for somebody else to worry about.

Do I recommend getting on twitter? Yeah, sure go ahead. I mean, if I don't like you I can stop following you, if I'm following you now, well then, there you go. I don't like how simple it seems, but you gotta play with the hand you got. And maybe I'll add a list of tweets or something...

No comments: