Sunday, September 20, 2009

Granted Reprieve

My wife had a small reprieve from bed rest the other day. That is pretty big news when all you can do is go to the doctor or go to bed. So what was the reprieve? Well first she got permission from the doctor, because if anything, my wife is a stickler for the rules. She asked if she could go to Target and ride one of those cart/scooter type things and do some baby shower looking/zapping. Target has this thing where you can register for a baby or bridal shower and they give you a zapper thing, and you can wander around see something and zap it. It instantly gets added to your registry.

Pretty cool huh?

So anyway, my wife is putt-putting around, with her best friend, looking at diapers and tiny shoes and dresses and boppy's and bumbos and anything else that her heart desired at the time. She was telling me what a dog her scooter was and I told her "Well, you can't expect a Ferrari". And she concurred and she told me about how she almost got into two different accidents, even though "it is a dog". One was a minor curb scrape, the other involved taking a whole rack of baby clothes with her a few feet. I think the extra laughs probably did her well too.

No comments: