Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Party

So, in case anyone was wondering (which you are probably not, but still), my daughter's birthday party, the now 14-year-old, went off without a hitch. But it was pretty easy since with teenagers you give them food and let them be, and the party is instantly a hit. Still, my daughter's party actually had people, which wasn't always that way.

They sat around, watched a movie, and later played Guitar Hero. Hell they filled up with the candy, popcorn, and pizza rolls, so much that they didn't even want cake. So a good time was had by all. Even my wife, who is on bed rest, enjoyed herself...(from afar, in another room, laying down of course).

It makes me happy when my daughter is happy, so she was ecstatic. Overall a great party and a possible ice breaker to have more friends over, or her going over to a friend's. As always, we'll have to see if or how it all pans out.

No comments: