Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Bedroom Set

This week seems abreviated with Monday off and everything, I just don't know. I didn't really go into detail about our (that's me and my wife's) new room. You know we got some "island themed" furniture, and you know we painted the room, but that's not all.

We will put up a fan, we haven't decided which one yet, and crown molding as well. There will be some kind of art involved too, whether that is something we purchase or something we make ourselves is yet to be determined. And I forgot to mention, a new TV as well. We bought it last weekend, nothing too ostentatious, it was on sale, and more than likely, made in China, but it is my step into the whole HD television market, and honestly, I would not rush out to get a TV with this if you have a perfectly good one at home. I mean, we like it and everything, but it doesn't offer very much in the viewing department.

There is a difference, but the difference isn't like going from a black & white to color. Now I didn't purchase the top of the line set, mine was for a song, in fact lower than a comparable set 5 years ago would have cost, plus it is only 720 instead of 1080 pixels, but really... who cares?

So here is to a new bedroom set, a new TV, and who knows what else... if you know what I mean...

1 comment:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.