Saturday, May 16, 2009

Come Around Again

I've been noticing on the mood on the internet in general, is nothing that I want to be associated with. I'm just saying, somebody always has to be wrong, and someone else has to be seen as a martyr or someone who was wronged and is now right, or left, or upside down. Good lord, I can't take it.

I do know that given enough time those that were wronged will be right, and those that were right will be wronged and it will come again a full circle. So why are we getting mad at each other? I truly don't know. I wish I did and then I'd put a stop to it. But alas, we don't live in that kind of world. Someone always, Always, ALWAYS... has to be right and the other side is then thought of as wrong, and to keep in good graces with their friends, or their own sense of morality, but if you stop and think about it that is a world of absolutes, and we don't live in that world either, or at least I don't live there.

How can you save a convict from lethal injection but you can kill unborn babies, or save babies that were unwanted but kill a convict for whatever. We don't add up. (Personally I am for the death penalty and pro-choice, but I'll never be in a circumstance where I will face either.) It is really rare to find someone you disagree with about politics, religion, or pretty much everything else.... on the internet and still befriend them even though they are "wrong".

I think I would like to meet real life people and see if they 1. if they actually think. and 2. see what drives them to these extremes. I'm just saying, what seems like one person's high crime, is another's sign of loyalty and worth. I don't, can't, wouldn't even begin to understand. That is why I, for the most part keep quiet about politics and religion and anything else really.

I am just sayin' that I see what people are putting out there, and it really kind of makes me wonder. There always will be somebody crying, I think that is just the way we are. But still, why bother? It'll come back around again, it always does. Every time.

No comments: