Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

To all the mom's out there... Have a nice on. I know we really shouldn't have one day to say thanks. There really aren't enough days to say that. To the wife, that plays the role of mother to daughter of a mother herself, I really do appreciate everything she does, from wipe snotty noses to pick up my underwear. I appreciate and love you, not just because you spoil me, but because you're you.

And my love and appreciation goes out to my mother too, without I don't even know where I'd be. I know there were a few near death experiences. 6 at least, and I am just one of five. Thank you for being my mom.

And it doesn't stop there. To my grandmothers both of whom have passed on, look at your families and smile. Not a bad bit of work I might add.

And to all of the other mother's out there, Take your kids, grab 'em, and hug them. Because it's a great time to do that, and if you can't because distance separates you, call. But really it should be the other way around. So call your mom will you?

No comments: