Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Weekend

Well this sure shaped up to be quite a weekend. Friday we went to see Iron Man, which was a pretty good movie, and a semi-date night which doesn't happen to me often. We had dinner at the pizza place right by the movies, a salad for two and we shared a ravioli dish. Not bad. But with my stomach still not working so good, I feel I can't give anything a proper review. Iron Man was pure summer blockbuster fun, nothing out of the ordinary, but man are they a slew of films coming out related to superheros.

Saturday we wound up going to the Taste of Beaufort. I would have come out better if we ate before going and just enjoyed the music, but it kinda was all about the food, so we were stuck with $60 for the four if us. The bands were good, the food... well nothing struck me as gotta' have it, so no like I said before, eat before getting there, have a few drinks and enjoy the music and I'll be ready for them next year.

Today, we were to go to the beach. But a 102 fever decided otherwise. Really I don't think I've had a weekend where I have so much fun, in a long, long time. So the beach will wait. I told my wife that we should put a crab line out when we do go. But since I'm the only one who eats them, it'd probably be a waste. Man I do like some crabs though. I think I going to do a post about Grand Ilse very soon.

No comments: