Saturday, May 3, 2008

Semantics

My page is still quite young, and while I have not had the success of youtube or myspace for what it is, just a local blog that talks about nothing, I think I'm doing ok.

1,250 Views

My Case Against Organized Religion is the most popular story thus far with My Case For Having Children doing a close second and ironically is just one day before my stroke... the last time I wrote with all of my brain function. Really I don't know what to think of that.

The most popular movie is His Girl Friday and comes in at 3rd. And the most "colorful" entry will have to be 300 pound, Naked, Escaped Mental Lady. Some people are looking at some weird stuff. Anyway...

The top cities are Hilton Head, Savannah, and Bluffton. With North and South Dartmount MA and Greenville SC the top cities not in the Lowcountry. (please comment if your from there, or even have a blog). As you know I'm always searching out new people.

I've been read in French, German, Japanese, and Portuguese. and of course English. I recommend that everyone has a translator on their page, you just never know!

I want to thank you the reader again, because I need this not only as an outlet to get things off my chest, I need it for therapy too, you'll probably have no idea what it feels like to go through a stroke, how helpless, hopeless, and useless one feels. I don't have to feel like that anymore, but every now and then I think its nice, if for nothing more than to see where I've come from, to look back at myself. Anyway, if you the reader didn't read it, it wouldn't be nearly as effective. Keep on reading... :o)

No comments: