Monday, May 5, 2008

Mondays

I don't really have anything to post on, it seems Mondays are a lull. Sucks I know, but looking at the rest of my compatriots... they don't have anything either. I do have some upcoming issues but I want to give them the proper time I think they deserve, not the 15 minute off the cuff thing I'm doing now. Mondays are about getting to work, or simply getting things together so they work ENOUGH. And that's pretty much what I'm doing today. Putting out fires until the real solution comes.

3 comments:

Southern Focus Designs said...

Glad you had a great weekend!!!!

I hate Monday's too!

Mad Hatter said...

Your Email is not working... What's up?

Bob G. said...

Just think though...if we didn't have MONDAYS, then some OTHER day of the week would have to suck just as bad...

;)

B.G.

((Iron Man looks to be a good movie...can't wait to see it))