Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ted Kennedy

I just have to interrupt today's funniness to wonder how/why we care about Ted Kennedy. Getting ready this morning it was all over the news and people were talking like he was already dead. The man is 76? Good god I hope to make it that old. Looking at the man's record I remain unimpressed. He gave us No Child Left Behind. Excuse me while I throw up.

I understand that he has led a long career in politics, but the way people are tripping over themselves to say good things about the man is a bit hypocritical. He's 76, and he aint even dead yet. At least let him die first.

3 comments:

Southern Focus Designs said...

I agree! Honestly the media just won't let the mystique of the Kennedy family just die. They have not had mmystique since Robert Kennedy was assasinated almost 40 years ago!

Mad Hatter said...

You know it wasn't too long ago that he was called all kinds of not so nice things. Anyway who are you siding with? the dog or the cat?

Bob G. said...

MY dad used to say "If you can't say something nice about someone...don't say anything".
All I can say about Ted is:
...

'Nuff said.
B.G.