Friday, May 23, 2008

Classic Film Friday: To Kill a Mockingbird

This film is one that again I think everyone should see, at least once. It stars Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch, a lawyer who is selected to defend a black man against a white mob. Now I must warn you, this is 2 hours and 10 minutes long not long for a lord of the rings type of movie, but still, this movie tackles some real life issues. It's mostly about day to day life of two kids in the south during the depression.

Atticus Finch is the man that everyone wants to be, though most can't. The kids get in to trouble, but that's part of growing up. The movie is much better explained by watching it, so add it to your cue... Also I'm getting something that will greatly help in my movie quest, and it's a bit of a present to my wife too. I'll explain more about it in coming weeks.

2 comments:

Southern Focus Designs said...

You are such a tease! LOL

Mad Hatter said...

I wish, but actually I haven't gotten my hands on it yet so it's hard for me to comment on it. As soon as it comes in, I'll tell you about it.