Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It Is Always Hard to Say Goodbye

Saying goodbye is never easy. How I wish it was. I'm just saying... as I write this when I have already left one place, the place I have known for 7 years, compared to that of the new place, that I don't know and all the trepidation involved with the unknown. It is rough. I can't really understand why, but it is. I hope that all this worrying is for naught and that I will grow into the new place as I did the old place. I can hope anyway. I want to do a good job just like anyone, and I put so much pressure to do well on myself... that it is likely completely unnecessary. But it is what it is.

My new job is not quite like my old one... eventually maybe it will be, but for now it is something completely new. So new I'm sort of the pilot program and if I do well, then it will be taken across the country. Yeah no pressure there right?

No comments: