Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Gift

I got a present, just because... Basically I woke up (last, because... just because) and I got ready, be-bop down stairs and see this along with a note... "I love you XO Mrs. Mad-Hatter"

What did she get me? Old School Hip Hop. A mix tape of sorts. All kinds of memories flashed before my eyes. The break-dancing thing where my older brother got together with friends, gathered some cardboard boxes and tried to become a star.... Nobody made it, thank God. Lots of sexual innuendos, some more apparent than others. Some songs that are just funny, because some goofy white guy would imitate them.







Anyway, for $5 my wife bought me an incredible gift. That is why I love her so much. Yes I know this was on the clearance rack, I know the songs are pushing 20-30 years old, but in my mind, it is the perfect gift.  something I might buy for myself, but she found it on sale. And it is funny, which I'm all about. Who wouldn't spend 5 bux to laugh a little? Thanks must go out to my wife, she knows me better than I know myself.

No comments: