Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Cutest

Sometimes I wish I had a camera sewn into my hand. Two times in two days my little Augustus has done something extremely cute. First thing was doing the "chicken dance" which means, her clapping wildly as she watches her sisters do it. She was all smiles, and it did good on everyone as we have all felt sick these past few days.

Second, and by no means less deserving... In the morning, just having had her diaper changed, and only half out of her pajamas (the legs out) she became my shadow. She has this thing about her. Basically, whoever gets her out of bed she loves, the other not so much. So yeah Daddy got her, and she got to me. It would have been better if I had a camera, but still, I'm all about living life not so much documenting. So she will just have to take my word for it, that I liked it...

No comments: