Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'll Try

Still no change with the broke stuff. At least I don't think so. My car is fixed, my camera is not, my computer is at Computer Dynamics being fixed... and the TV... well we are waiting to see if we can get one on the cheap. You know Black Friday ads and what not. That is still a ways off, but I rather like having a living room with no TV.

I've been entered in a 5k, it happened yesterday (I'm actually writing this before because I have access to a computer now, and won't after... maybe), I haven't run or anything in 15 years... when I was much younger, disease and ailment free, and much more fit. Still I can walk the 5k it really is no big deal, plus I have my teenager and Songbird at my side. But still, it seems so far. But you never know how far you will go until you try.

No comments: