Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back

Finally after what feels like forever... I get my computer and my camera back. Now this was not free, in fact it was $500 bucks, round about anyway. It was $250 to replace the hard drive on my laptop, and $219 (the main board went out on the unit) to fix my camera. I recommend if you have some sort of issue with your camera, and it is not something you can do yourself (and it wouldn't be cheaper to buy a new one) give this guy a holler. He is/was cheaper than anything I could find in Savannah.  I'm over over the price, I just want my stuff back.

I got my laptop back, my camera is in transport, and I got a bit of set back from my deep fryer (gone) as it tried to catch on fire and my roku just quit working. Weird how everything seems to go at once. I'm afraid this is how things have become. Buy a new one, who cares about the old one? So I got me a deep fryer at Wal-Mart (where else?) and I see roku now has some new stuff like 1080 and outputs/inputs that the old roku never had.

No comments: