Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bob Marley

As you may (or may not) know my wife, Mrs. Hatter loves her some reggae. And she made me like it too. Bob Marley was in the news (I know he has been dead for decades) with a video made about the starving kids (and adults) in Somalia. I can't say that it is very appealing to watch desolation but I understand the need to help. If you want to see that video, this is the link.

I don't know if it will do any/much good. I know it just isn't like those people are starving (they obviously are) but there is more to it than that. But I'm not going to talk about the social or political or religion problems of that area. I just want to jam with Bob. Tomorrow is my wife's birthday, and in honor of her birthday, here is some Bob.

Bob Marley- Could you be loved


Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up


I Shot The Sheriff

No comments: