Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sick and Partytime

We are sick... again. And the weird part is, again no kids were/are involved, it is just use adults (my wife and I). It feels like there is no end to the snot... literally. And the wost part of this is, the weather outside is beautiful, and oh yeah we were sick last week with a different bug too. We are both sick and tired of being sick... and tired.

Today is the actual party day for Songbird's birthday. We are having a tough time explaining the reason behind waiting to have the party on the weekend versus the actual day. I can't say that I blame her, I always WANTED to celebrate on the actual day too but anyway. There is going to be 10+ 5 and under aged kids at my house. How I will make it with so many is a mystery. I guess we will just see.

No comments: