Friday, February 4, 2011

Classic Film Friday: Invasion of the Bee Girls

Well I had to do a sex-ploitation film sooner or later right? This one is not for kids, hell I don't even know if it is for adults either. Basically Neil Agar (William Smith) is a security agent with the State Department, and he is investigating a man's death, which quickly becomes an almost serial killing, in that they are all men, and they died from extreme exhaustion or they are having sex too much.

He is in the town of Peckham, California and they swing around there. Practically everybody is doing it with someone other than their spouse. It was the 70's, what else can I say? Would you not have sex with someone if there was a strong chance you would be killed? Well I know what I would do, but I aint them. A scientist, Dr. Susan Harris (Anitra Ford) has devised a way to have radiated bees, get women to kill men. I really can't explain it any further, because honestly, the whole thing kind of falls apart. Watch this if you like the 70's, campiness, or looking at naked women who have insect eyes.



No comments: