Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're Going Out

All right, listen up. Me and my wife are going out. It is for her birthday. Where are we going? Well it is here. Yes it takes some doing. Actually it takes a whole lot of doing. Being that it is a two-day trip. First we have to take the time off from work. Then we have to find a reliable person to babysit. Then we have to actually drive 5 hours. Then well, then my wife will get what she wants. It is not very often that I can provide something like this. I sure hope the show is worth it. It is almost like we are in out 20's again. With help of course.

Anyway we were talking and the subject of what you want to do before you're 40 came up. There's 5 years for me and 1 for my wife. She said I'd like to go to a Jack Johnson concert. And so it was that he is in concert, just not around here. So we have seats: Section 103, Row M, seats 15 & 16, toward the front, because by god, I aint gonna' have my wife sit in nose bleed section seats. And thus we have ourselves a trip. A happy birthday trip.

August 20 can't get here fast enough.

No comments: