Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just in Case...

So in case you missed it... Yes Pony-Dog or any variations of it and Mad Hatter are one in the same. Why change? Because people were noticing my dog, and as I started to make a ruckus about the schools well, I felt I should mask my name... I mean I didn't want it to get out that I, the spouse of a BCSD employee, was making waves. Now I don't really care, because I don't really pay attention to all the bad things I hear about the district and my dog is dead. I'm just sayin' I've gone through a lot. I've had two kids (well my wife actually had them), I've had the stroke, and now my dog has died. Sorry to say it, but that one day at the Mayfest, was really the only thing that made me want to keep coming back.... well that and my mortgage. I'm not saying other things don't keep me here, but that was the number one thing, and it is crazy to think about now but yeah it's crazy and true.

Now, not so much. I don't even know if I will get the chance to go to another one, but if I still live here... I doubt I will go. People used to leave notes on my car and we couldn't take the dog anywhere without being mauled by a crowd. Now? Not so much. My wife is a little bit closer to the top, but with no real money to show for it, and really who needs the headache?

I'm just spouting off I guess, putting a negative spin on things because I feel robbed... by who? Life? God? Myself? Who knows. I know I won't ever compete for the ugly dog again, and I guess that is making me apathetic to the whole situation, and that is the kind of funk that I really don't need. There are more sock puppets, in case your wondering but none as close as pony-dog was to me. Maybe I need to create a new one...

No comments: