Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Smile...

Do you know how much drool a kid can make? Well a lot. Basically we have a kid that has 5 yeah, FIVE teeth coming in and on top of that she has hand, foot, and mouth disease... that she no doubt picked up from daycare. Yeah, life is complicated right now.

It is hard to live with her right now. Not that I don't want to, I'm just saying it is hard. Ok this happened right as my dog died, and thus this got pushed to the back burner. Now everyone is happy and copacetic. In fact so much so that I took a picture of my daughter (the baby) eating. It seems that she smiles so big that her head becomes too heavy and her head rocks backwards. That or she just likes doing that. Anyway here you can see she is smiling and she has a mouthful of banana. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm, that is good right there.

No comments: