Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jack Johnson: To The Sea

What is Jack Johnson but vacation music? I can't think of anything but being on vacation when I hear him. And that is a good thing. Just sit back, relax and listen to him croon. I don't know why, but it is what it is. His latest offering does not disappoint. My wife got his CD from Amazon. Downloaded the whole thing. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I know there are some that that's the only way to buy, but I've also seen a resurgence of the vinyl LP. Then of course you have to have vinyl, and a record player and then you must be willing to flip over the LP. Yeah maybe doing the digital download isn't so bad after all.

Back to Jack, I highly recommend any of his albums, they are easy to listen to, make you want to beat/hum along with the songs, and it has to be the most unobtrusive music I have ever heard. Plus he lives in Hawaii, who doesn't want to visit Hawaii?


No comments: