Monday, July 18, 2011

The Pennsylvania Trip

Well, the vacation was a mixed bag. We got to see some things, we got exposed to different cultures, we also caught some nasty bug up there and we came home with everyone sick. That part, really sucked, but I guess it happens to all of us. Looking back at the photos, I guess we had a nicer time than I remember. The negative and the last thing is remembered more than the positive. At least for me. Here are the pics:


 Ricketts Glen, a state park that has some spectacular waterfalls.


Like this one


Or this one, that the teenager is trying demonstrate how not to fall from a waterfall...


Here Songbird spots a place to call her own.



Then we went to Steamtown... a national park (who knew?)

Next we are at Kirby park to celebrate the 4th... and so was everyone else...



No doubt to see Augustus in stickers...

Or maybe it was the fireworks show.

On to Hershey Park, plenty of roller coasters and lines and mascots to keep you busy all day.


And the occasional race car ride...

And more mascots... This one with almost the whole family...

Overall it was a trip that I think nobody will forget... I won't anyway, we got to see a lot and do even more. I'm glad we went and even gladder we have these photos to remember how much we did...

No comments: