Friday, June 24, 2011

Classic Film Friday: Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

I was just channel surfing the other day and I came to TCM and this movie was on and bam, me and Songbird were taken in by the story almost instantly. Nancy Archer (Allison Hayes) is a well to do sort of girl. However she is married to a guy who turns out to be her real problem. Harry (William Hudson) is a player (before they knew what a player was) and while he is married to Nancy he is more interested in Honey (Yvette Vickers).

So you see we have a love triangle building right? hen comes the "satellite" which contains some sort of alien. Which of course Nancy forces Harry into going with her to find. I can't say much more as it will spoil the movie but if you like sci-fi films (really low budget sci-fi films) you should like this one. Me and my Songbird sure seemed to love it.

No comments: