Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy

Me and my wife have been crazy busy lately. Busy at work, busy at home, busy, busy busy. So much so, that I feel like I have neglected my blog. But, so it goes, I mean, it isn't like there is anything I can do about it. And I guess it is good to be busy, though while we are occupied it doesn't feel very good.

So much after work stuff, as if work wasn't enough. I do have some big news, but I will keep it close and not talk about until it is a sure thing. I know it is cryptic, but, I feel must. Probably once I tell it, you will likely think, damn, why was he so cryptic, but that is the way I like to keep things. The way I "roll" if you will.

Still I need to slow down and take in the scenery now and then. We are coming up on baby Augustus's birthday, then Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then a New Year. It seems my life will busy for months and months. Still, there is reason for everything. I hope that we are not just spinning our wheels here. We'll see.

No comments: