Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where am I Going?

Ok, Sunday is finally here. My wife's parents are gone now, in fact my wife is away too, on some kind of training thing that she wanted to go to. It is just me and the 3-year-old. And the dogs and cat and fish, but still. In a week, we will go to Disney World. Yeah I know, not exactly my place to be, but my wife loves it, and the 3-year-old loves it too. This is the last time they will be able to go for a while as we will have a newborn with by Thanksgiving.

And there are plenty of reasons for me to be happy anyway. Like I have actual vacation time and I'm not dead... enough of a reason huh? And we will take it, relatively easy this time around. Since we'll have a whole week, we won't need to rush around. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge, which is apparently a "moderate" hotel. And I won't have to worry about anything once we get there. It is kind of like being on a Cruise trip (where I wanted to go, but it cost more so we settled on Disney World).

But for now, it is just me and a 3-year-old for 3 days. Life will move a little slower I think, and I'm glad for that.

No comments: