Saturday, July 18, 2009

Off We Go

And so I am leaving early in the morning, to go to Disney World. I will have posts, sorta you'll just have to come back and see now won't you? I will be at the Wilderness Lodge, in case anyone wants to send me a beer or a sandwich. I won't have internet access while I'm there, because they want some ridiculous amount of money that I'm unwilling to pay. I will bring my laptop just in case they or I change their mind, and I no doubt will have delightful and/or stupid stories to bring back and share... why do I feel like this is the end of an episode of Mister Rodger's Neighborhood all of the sudden?

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun, I'm pretty sure I will, and I'll "see" everyone when I get back. I'm not really closing or saying goodbye, just pausing for a week...

No comments: