Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The School Board

Let me start out by saying I can't really write everything I think because of the stroke, but I'm going to try anyway. The School Board comes off as some kind of benefactor when in fact they started the mess. The final price of $162.7 million a figure that has changed a few times since I looked at it just doesn’t sit well with me.

Here’s why:

1. The kids will have to wait. Don’t look for the mobile units to stop, even if this passes it will take time.

2. Which leads to attendance zones. They need to be adjusted. End of story.

3. The School Board hasn’t done anything with the last referendum (which also deals with some long lasting problems) and quite frankly until they get one done they really shouldn’t start another one.

Anyway, that’s how I see it, especially after last night’s meeting, it’ the same problems with the same hands out asking for money.

Say no.

No comments: