Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogs

Blogging, it has been well, interesting. Until the Bluffton Today made blogging weird. I'm not saying it’s been bad, I'm just saying it’s not the same. Today I have made a decision to not bother arguing over there anymore. I know this may come off as strange, but really given the fact of what I’ve been through recently and the fact that intelligent conversation almost never happens there, not to mention the newspaper folks don’t EVER pick up on something that may be newsworthy, I give.

My stroke has left me a different man. The lingering problems I have are a weakened right arm, a slightly paralyzed face or droop, and a loss for words at times. I think the loss of words is the biggest problem, because I like to talk and that is hampering me. Maybe it will change when I get better, I don’t know.

What I’m trying to say is what I’ve said all along, it’s just that now I’m ready to go through with it (the "it" being participating). At least for right now.

No comments: