Sunday, January 20, 2008

Newpapers

I don't know I just don't have it in me to put up with local newspaper crap. I mean less than usual. For several days now I've noticed that one in particular, you can get tomorrow's paper, today. So whatever you have to read, really isn't even news.

But worse than that there just aint the kind of audience that there used to be. Oh well nothing really earth shattering there, but it does sadden me about the intelligence level of those involved. You know, adults having smart conversations.

So add that to the current problem, that is the Bluffton Today now just willy-nilly throwing the paper, instead of placing it in the box under the mailbox, it just makes it even worse.

Just had to say it, so I did.

On a completely unrelated note, I wanted people to know I'll be starting the blogroll again, and I know there has been some good writing, it will be acknowledged.

No comments: