Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh The Holidays

So more and more "stuff" is going on lately. Beaufort's Night on the Town Friday night, the big Christmas parade (that my daughter is marching in), parties here and elsewhere, not to mention I have about a house-load and then some of people (my mother and 4 siblings and their significant others, plus one child) coming to visit. Things are busy. But I feel that is what this time of year is all about.

It seems like it is too much and at some times I think it is, but still it is what it is. And to think of the alternative, to have no family or things to go see and do... well that is even more crazy. So with that in mind, I feel like I am waiting in line to ride a roller coaster and It is just about my turn to get on. Maybe nobody will puke, or not... I'll see you on the other side. :o)

No comments: