Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy Life

So you see, I went to the parade, from there we went to Barnes & Noble because my wife had a thing there, at that point my littlest had no nap, but needed one badly. she slept a good 2 &1/2 hours in the car seat, and since I am such a great guy I stayed with her while my wife and other daughters went book storing. The little one awoke right as the car door opened up (2 & 1/2 hours later) and we went out to eat for lunch/dinner. We then hit the mall, because what else could we do?

And so THAT is the reason I posted late, somewhat... That and I have way too much "other stuff" going on. Not that I wouldn't say or talk about the "other stuff" but it is surprisingly dull and not really noteworthy. Yeah, I have to slow down this 007 lifestyle I'm living... somehow. Maybe a trip to the pediatrician or even the grocery store could do it.

No comments: